Monday, July 11, 2011

Random mojo

Yay! I won the randomly picked drawing for the Inspired by Nature Challenge over atHumblebeads!! My post about my entries is here. Thanks, Heather! Also, check out the other entries on the Flickr group.

Just a quickie fun post today. You guys seemed to love the supportive, jewelry sporting husband I have so I thought you might like to see that he's rubbing off on my boys.


Check out their own accessories. Isaac is wearing a fossilized shark tooth and Jason's is a skull bead. Am I lucky or what?! I have the shark's tooth listed already, skull necklaces will hopefully follow!









4 comments:

~Brenda said...

Aha!! You DO create man bling! :))

My Life Under the Bus said...

LOL!!! My littlest had me attach his magic color changing bead to a chain! Of course it can't be submerged in water so he is all disgusted : p

Happy Tuesday!

lisa.tice said...

All three are gorgeous guys!

lisa.tice said...

three gorgeous guys!