Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bead Soup is on!

My partner Charlotte Penvy sent me this awesome batch of bead soup.

Handmade PMC clasp and focal by Charlotte with sterling toggle and handmade headpins. Turquoise , carnelian, copper, pearls, garnet and labradorite.
I am laughing that we send such similar batches of soup! If you missed what I sent check it out here.

Also, I host a weekly Photo Challenge and this week's theme is suited especially well to the Bead Soup crowd.  Check out this post and then shoot me your entry for a chance to be voted the winner. I feature the winner for a week in my sidebar to help you drive traffic to your site!

5 comments:

bwheather said...

Your soup looks pretty cool. ;-)

Jenni said...

Very pretty...I love turquoise and copper!
Jenni

Ann said...

Beautiful soup, have fun.

Pretty Things said...

That's hilarious!

My Life Under the Bus said...

The same happened with my soup partner last time we even both sent dragonflies!!! Love the turquoise it's so you!