Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday and a SALE!

Today I am excited about what is NOT on my bead table! And dresser. And bathroom counter. And side tables. Earrings!!  I have a bad habit of taking off my earrings (and shoes *ahem*) and leaving them places. Usually, right where I take them off.  So I came up with a pretty way to store earrings. To entice me to put them away. We'll see how that goes ;). I made several versions. Tomorrow I plan to post a tutorial so you can make your own! Stay tuned.









As for the sale...enter the code BTW20 for 20% off in my Etsy shop!  Just because I need more to keep me busy these days ;) I will be running this sale thru Sunday.

Don't forget to check out the Photo Challenge for this week. It's especially appealing to beaders!

To see more BTW go here. It's awesome.

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Those are so clever!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh I love the first one all those little compartments!!! I'm posting to my fb!!!

Holly said...

Love these displays! That first one is what really caught my eye, what a great way to feature specific earrings!

CraftyHope said...

Oh, I'm awful about taking off my earrings and shoes all over the place too....and necklaces, and pants!

The displays are great. I made some almost just like that not too long ago! I'm heading off to see your tutorial now to see if you've got any tips to better the ones I made.