Wednesday, August 31, 2011

From the tiny anvil to Bead Tables near you.

I have been struggling a little to adjust to like with a kindergartener, preschooler and infant (some days 2 infants).  As a result I feel like my jewelry, blog and general online presence are "suffering". I know in my head that this is totally acceptable. My kids and family come first. This IS a side gig. But I MISS it!  I have been able to get a few things done in the creative arena of my life. These new hammered copper charms are one of them.  For Bead Table Wednesday I am hoping to a few made. You can find what I have so far in my store on Etsy. Each picture will take you to it's own listing.

Honor 


Love


Grow

Hope



Faith
What's on your table today?!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh, these are lovely! I particularly like "Honor"...