Monday, August 22, 2011

Photo Challenge is back on! Current theme is "BEADS".

This week I will be featuring Tracey from A Beadiful Mess in my sidebar again with her entry for the "Jewelry" theme.


This week we are in the midst of the Bead Soup Blog Party and many of us have received our bead soup batches.  I thought it would be fun to keep the beady theme going for my weekly Photo Challenge. BUT, you don't have to be a Bead Soup participant to enter. All you have to do is send me a picture that YOU took of some great beads. If you have a great photo of beads you love, shoot it to me in an email.  I will post all the entries next Monday with links to your website or blogs and we will vote on our favorite. The winner will be featured in my side bar for the following week while we collect entries for a new theme!  Email me your bead pictures and be sure include a link to your website so I can add that too.  I will take entries right up until late Sunday night!














2 comments:

Deana said...

Is this challenge open to anyone? If so what are the rules? I'm also in the BSBP this time around!

Andrea said...

Hi there, What email do you want us to use? Thanks, Andrea Trank, Heaven Lane Creations,
blog: http://www.heavenlanecreations.wordpress.com
website: www.christinescottartfuliving.com
facebook:
www.facebook.com/heavenlanecreations
Email: andreatrank@yahoo.com
Thanks, Andrea