Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photo Challenge Winner for Food!


Great job, Tracey at A Beadiful Mess!  Tracey's chicken and peas was the favorite for voters last week and she was the ONLY entry for this Jewelry theme this week.  So here's what I am going to do. This week I will display Tracey's Food Challenge photo and next week I will change the featured photo to this....

Lovely, isn't it?!

Congratulations, Tracey!

I am going to put the Photo Challenge on hold for a week or two as I adjust to school for two of my boys, keeping my niece and with Bead Soup going on I want to focus on that.  We will pick this up again though, never fear. It just might be  a week or so, deal?

3 comments:

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Beautiful!

Tracey N. said...

Thank you! I am so surprised to be the only jewelry entry! The chicken and peas were as good as they looked!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh how pretty Congrats to the winner!