Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday...wow it's been a while.

I have a confession to make. I sometimes get a little stressed out over not blogging. Are you a blogger? If you are do you know that feeling?  It's not that I just miss posting, although I do. It's like I feel GUILTY for not posting, sometimes. Am I weird?! Maybe...or maybe it's something else.   My husband is a "lurker"(reads but never comments) on a bazillion blogs totally different from the online circles I frequent.  He sent me this post the other day  by a guy that seems to know a lot about blogging. It was really helpful to me so I thought I'd post it for you bloggers out there that might benefit from it too. Having said all that, I have had a few minutes to myself this morning and hope to be able to get back to posting a little more regularly.

On my bead table today are some leftovers from the Bead Soup Party Conundrum post.





While I did use some of the first batch in one of my final BSBP pieces, I still have a bunch left that I still think go SO well together. So here's to extending the party, right?!

What about you? What's on your Bead Table this Wednesday? Check out the whole gang here on Flickr.

6 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

hahaha!!! Your a *Party Animal* hahaha XOXO

Courtney said...

I love the way you photograph!

Linda Landig said...

Party on!!! I love the necklace you designed!

Jane Perala said...

I love your necklace - and yes, I do sometime feel guilty about not blogging as regularly as I should. Especially as my sister is always emailing me and getting on my case about it - lol.

Holly said...

Oh, that little frog! (i think, frog?) That's one adorable little guy! And party on, dude, party on! LOL I've been using my bits and pieces of BSBP leftovers too :)

Leslie Todd said...

I like your photographs, too. And I love your necklace!

I don't know that I feel guilty when I don't blog as often as I would like. I do miss it though.