Thursday, September 08, 2011

Blogging about not blogging: Part 1 Grandma Vivian turned 100!

I haven't posted for a week!  There are several reasons but here is one of the BEST ones!

My great grandmother Vivian turned 100 over Labor Day weekend!
She just moved into an assisted living facility at the beginning of this year and is in FABULOUS shape for her age. She partied like it was....well, her 100th birthday! ;)

Here's the birthday girl with my youngest son, who turns 1 at the end of the month. I think that is cool!

My grandma Marge, Vivian's daughter (my Mom's mom) in purple and my father's mother Margaret in green.



"The Outlaws". Paul, my hubby with Jenni in the denim jacket and Mallory in the floral shirt.

Uncle Vince, his daughter Sarah and my Mom.

Paul took the official pics 

Me with my sisters (in-law but I just kinda skip over that part ;))

Geoff and Mallory

Vince, Josh (cousin) and Paul

Kiddos







Ben, Jenni and Rhys with the star!
My Dad was the MC



So there you go! I have some more stuff going on while my brother Ben is still in town visiting. I DO have some Bead Soup time planned though and since I won't be able to post too many pictures of that I might dig up some other beady goodness for you!

5 comments:

Lori's Glassworks said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
Cheers!
Lori

Courtney said...

Absolutely wonderful! Happy Birthday to your great grandma! She looks great, as do you all.

Mandy said...

Awesome post!!! Happy Birthday to Grandma-ma! Looks like a wonderful time! Your family is gorgeous, and you and your Mom look like you could be twin sisters! Very good looking family!

~Brenda said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!!

Sue Farr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.