A few weekends ago I reorganized the boys room to make it easier for the school year. I had been planning to redo this dresser all summer and just never seemed to manage it. So it seemed like the perfect time to knock it out. It started out this medium brown (it was left at the house we live in when we move in so it didn't cost anything!).
I painted it with primer because nobody makes gray spray paint apparently :) And then taped off the Batman outline.
Filled in the yellow,
And then the black...
Had the boys "unwrap it".
Voila! There were a few issues with doing the whole logo with spray paint instead of by hand like I did with the other dresser (click here to see the Spiderman dresser I did last year). But the boys were happy with it and it kinda has that grungy look that Batman uses as a major theme in Gotham so we're gonna roll with it. Have a great weekend!