Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Earrings are tickling me this Tuesday.


I seem to have been in the earring making mood recently. Here are some of the more recent pairs I created with the handmade glass goodness of Julsbeads. I am totally loving the ear wires in the first picture here which I got from Boot~C. She made some rockin' Bead Soup and in her response to my comment shared her "Sharpie secret" with me. I will be posting a little tutorial tomorrow as long as she's ok with it ;)








These are a some I did for a giveaway I did on the blog for my church a couple weeks ago.


Do you get into a groove with making one thing?! Or are you a "set" person?  Bracelet, necklace, earrings, matchy matchy? A little of everything? What's your pleasure? No matter what it is I know everyone loves free stuff so go check out Patty's Tickle Me Tuesday giveaway as long as your surfing the www!

4 comments:

Julianna Cannon said...

They're beautiful, my friend! I especially love those arched earwires with them~ did you make those as well?

The copper rings are kickin' too!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Muwahahaha I have become obsessed I think. I love those beads and earrings as I am also obsessed with Chinese lanterns! Those rock - Thanks so much for the shout out XOXO

Boot ~C said...

I like the way you bent the loop w/ the green pair, I may have to try that one too, ;). Juls is one of my fave glass artists, kind of funny you used her beads. & I answered your email, but of course you can show a tutorial, but it was very nice of you to ask.

Kristen said...

I really like making sets but they are not really matchy matchy. I try to use the same colors but that's usually where the matchiness ends.