Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bead swap with the Gossiping Goddess

There was a smaller, lesser known bead swap recently with no finished project required. My partner was Lesley the Gossiping Goddess. I have no idea how much she gossips but I sure can tell you she does awesome bead swapping! Take a peek...

Adorable paper (that was complete with sari silk bow but I couldn't keep my hands off it ;))

TONS of goodies (see the ribbon?!)

Lesley does some fabulous bronze clay work. These are some of her textured discs and inspirational pendants. 



Lampwork, textile beads, chain and goldstone to name a few.



Hand dyed silks



Gorgeously intricate glass

Textile beads (I had never seen anything like this and can't wait to play!)




Saving my favorite for last...bronze clay pendants by Lesley! Love, love LOVE these!!

And now that I have finally gotten this post up I can go play with it all!  Don't forget the Virtual Craft Show that is going on this week. Go comment on Lori's blog to have a shot at some AMAZING art. Use the code VCS20 in my Etsy shop to get 20% off your order until December 4th!




4 comments:

Courtney said...

Jackpot!

Lesley said...

Glad you like what I sent Kate, can't wait to see what you make.

Therese's Treasures said...

Wow all those yummy pieces from Lesley, have fun playing with your loot Kate.
Therese

KvH said...

Oh woh...
I see so many wonderful beads and I'm still waiting for my package :-(
Wish you a lot of fun.