Thursday, November 03, 2011


I have not been posting as regularly for the past three months for several reasons but  I think things might be "slowing down" as the holidays begin. Is that even possible? I am hoping to be able to post a little more regularly again, if not quite as frequently since I have some long term plans that might be taking up more of my time. I will let you know about what's up when it's a little more concrete.  

One of the things I jumped on board with is this....



Brought  to you be the fantabulous Lori Anderson.  Check back for more details.

Right now I am off to start on my secret project ;).  Hope you have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Eva said...

If you have a English language website/blog about jewellery/accesories you can make free self-advertising here pintalabios.info/en/jewellery_accessories

thanks :)

My Life Under the Bus said...

Sweet - a secret project - sounds like fun!!! xoxo