Friday, November 25, 2011

Virtual Craft Show starts today!!


Guess what?! Lori Anderson's first annual Virtual Craft Show starts today!  Head over to Pretty Things and leave a comment on Lori's posts to get a shot at winning oodles of fabulous merchandise from all kinds of amazing artists. 70 different artists will be giving away their art and many of them are also having sales in their online stores so check them out each day between now and December 3rd. Comment on her post to have a shot at winning one of the fabulous prizes (I think my art bead bundle will be going up on December 1st so watch for it).  I will be having a sale in my Etsy shop starting today for 20% off everything in my Etsy shop!  Use code VCS20. Get started on that gift list!

1 comment:

I LOVE color! said...

Love love your clay work
Be blesed to be a blessing